QScend User Dos and Don'ts
As a condition of access to any QScend product, you agree to strictly adhere to the following dos and don’ts.
- Comply with all applicable laws, including privacy laws, intellectual property laws, and regulatory requirements.
- Comply with your organization's policies regarding privacy and the use of its website.
- Use any product of the QScend e-government software suite in a professional manner.
- Do not act dishonestly or engage in unprofessional behavior by posting to the Internet inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content through your QScend product(s).
- Do not collect any personal data, such as, but not limited to, birth dates, social security numbers, medical and insurance information that may lead to unnecessary liability for you or your organization if not properly protected by you.
- Do not harass, abuse, or harm another person by sending unwelcomed communications using your QScend product(s).
- Do not use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information stored for organizational use through the QScend e-government software suite.
- Do not use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from that individual or your organization.
- Do not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the QScend e-government software suite.
- Do not upload, post, email, or otherwise make available any content that:
- Falsely states, impersonates, or misrepresents your identity or qualifications.
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or objectionable.
- Includes information you do not have the right to disclose.
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary rights.
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized form of solicitation, including advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, and pyramid schemes.
- Do not engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on QScend's infrastructure.