Inspire Summit 2021
- DISCOVER features you’re not using but should be, with real-world use cases from real users.
- CONNECT the QAlert tools directly to your job and meet fellow users throughout the country who are using QAlert in ways you might not have yet considered.
- THRIVE as QAlert users and learn how to get the most out of the product to boost your efficiency and effectiveness in meeting your organizational goals.
- Join us for three to four hours one, two, or three afternoons, depending on your schedule and your session interest.
Latest News and Announcements
Learn More About Our Speakers
Day 1 - Features Inspiration
- We Can't Get to That Right Now! - Focusing on the on-hold status and activity reasons.
- The Power of Custom Field-i-zation - Focusing on how important customer fields can be to you and your organization.
- To Layer or Not to Layer: The Value of Map Services - Focusing on map services and layers.
Day 2 - Data Inspiration
- The Big Debate - Views vs. Reports - Focusing on the benefits of fields and reports.
- Reporting Benefits for the Non-Report Builder - Focusing on the reporting dashboard and running reports.
- Reporting Building Blocks - Focusing on the report editor and viewing your data the way you want to see it.
Day 3 - Messaging Inspiration
- Have You Noticed What's Happening Here? - Focusing on the notices and their benefits, internally and externally.
- Start Spreading (or Re-spreading) the Word - Focusing on the importance of marketing your citizen service initiative.
- These Are NOT Your Father's Email Templates - Focusing on the email templates, and how you can use them to your benefit.
How to Register